Box Office Hours
Tuesday – 1:30pm-4:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
Friday – 10:00am-2:00pm
The box office opens one hour prior to every performance.
Gift certificates are available at any time for any price. To purchase a gift certificate please visit the box office.
Please note Row A is wheelchair accessible; please call so we can assist you with purchasing tickets in Row A. Click to enlarge.
Auburn Public Theater is ADA compliant.
There is a handicap-accessible ramp at our main entrance.
There is a row of wheelchair accessible seats. Please call to make accommodations for wheelchairs or service dogs.
Assistive hearing devices are available upon request from the Box Office.
- Most performances in the Main Stage are reserved seating. For those performances in the Cinema, StageRight or performances in the Main Stage that are general admission, seats are first come, first served.
- Lost tickets can be reprinted at the box office.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- In the event of a rescheduled performance, tickets will be exchanged for that performance only.
- In the event of a cancellation on the part of Auburn Public Theater or an artist, tickets will be refunded in full.
Courtesy Reminders: The use of electronic devices including cellular phones, pagers, cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited in the theater. Please do not text during the performance.
Late Arrivals: Performances at Auburn Public Theater vary greatly. For the courtesy and safety of the performers and other patrons, anyone arriving after a performance has begun may be asked to wait and will be seated at the discretion of House Management. Please allow adequate time to travel to the theater, park and pick up tickets. Should a patron leave the theater during a performance, re-admittance will be at the sole discretion of the House Manager.
Beverages: Beverages and snacks purchased in StageRight may be taken into the Main Stage only for selected performances. If you bring a beverage or snack into the theater, please carry out your trash when you leave.
Disruptions: In order to provide the best experience for all of Auburn Public Theater’s patrons, we reserve the right to remove any patron or group of patrons who disturb performers or fellow patrons at any point on Auburn Public Theater’s property. Auburn Public Theater Staff will give one courtesy warning to anyone causing a disruption. Upon the second such disturbance, the patron or group of patrons shall be escorted from the premises. No refund(s) will be issued.