Finger Lakes Community Arts Grants
2013-2014 Grant Workshops
Grant workshops will begin in June, 2013! Contact Sarah to get started on your 2013-2014 DEC application: 315-253-6669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PANELISTS
DO YOU CARE ABOUT ARTS & CULTURE?
HAVE A SAY IN DECIDING WHICH PROGRAMS RECEIVE GRANT SUPPORT!
The New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) is administering the decentralization grants program through Finger Lakes Community Arts Grants (FLCAG). Artists and community organizations from Cayuga, Seneca, Wayne, Yates and Ontario counties will submit applications for review in hopes of receiving grant support from this program.
FLCAG is seeking active community members who care about the presence of the arts in the rich and diverse Finger Lakes region to help decide which artists and organizations will receive funding this year.
PANEL MEMBERS WILL BE ASKED TO:
- Read and adhere to all policies set forth by NYSCA on the panel process;
- Carefully and confidently read and review all applications to FLCAG;
- Be an active participant in meetings; and
- Keep all information pertaining to applicants confidential.
PANELISTS MUST BE:
- An active member in local community;
- Committed to reviewing applicant materials in their entirety;
- Ready to ACTIVELY participate in panel discussions;
- Vocal, Constructive, Fair & Open Minded; and
- Able to dedicate one full day to a review meeting.
If you would like to participate in this important part of the process as a member of the panel, please answer the questions below and send them electronically to: email@example.com or written to:
PO box 771
Auburn NY 13021
- In which county do you currently reside?
- What is your place of employment and job title?
- Do you have any affiliation with NYSCA decentralization grants?
- Why do you believe that you are qualified to join the panel?
- What perspective would you bring to the panel meeting?
- Please provide a list of organizations with which you are affiliated. The purpose is to avoid an appearance of, or an actual conflict of interest as outlined in the NYSCA Code of Ethics.
Date Modified: 05-06-2013 8:33 AM