Studio Rules & Policies
- No street shoes on the studio dance floor.
- No gum, food or drinks are allowed in the studio.
- Water bottles with a secure lid are acceptable.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the studio. Please leave all cell phones off and stored away in a bag or jacket.
- Please leave street shoes, food, backpacks, coats, etc. in the cubbies of the tiled entrance area (studio entrance is at 108 Genesee Street).
- Promptness – All students must arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts. Please arrive rested, prepared, hydrated and in the proper attire for class (see dance class attire policy below). Students are responsible for signing themselves in before class.
- Attendance – Regular class attendance is extremely important at Auburn Public Studio. Please notify instructors as soon as possible regarding your child’s absence from class. Only sickness or family emergency excuse a student from class. If a student misses more than two ongoing weekly classes, the instructor reserves the right to change a student’s role in or remove the student from an upcoming performance.
- Withdrawal – Please let Auburn Public Studio staff know as soon as possible if you choose to withdraw your child from an ongoing class. Tuition will accrue until a release form is signed and submitted.
- Class Cancellation – APS classes will be cancelled as per the Auburn School District decisions for snow closings.